October 10, 2019
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF VIA RAIL’S FIRST CANADIAN BLACK FRIDAY SALE!
MONTRÉAL, October 10, 2019 – While you might already be missing summer, the best is yet to come as VIA Rail Canada (VIA Rail) is offering not-to-be missed discounts for its first (ever!) Canadian Black Friday Sale. This means one simple thing: whether you want to visit family and friends, treat yourself for the holidays, go on an adventure on the Canadian, on the Ocean or on our regional trains, this sale has something for everyone. So, save big all while choosing a safe, easy, sustainable, and enjoyable travel experience.
The Canadian Black Friday Sale starts on October 10 and continues until October 14, 2019, and includes:
- 40% off Sleeper Plus class on the Canadian
- 30% off Business class in the Québec City-Windsor corridor
- 25% off Economy class on all regional trains
- 25% off Economy class on the Canadian
- 25% off Sleeper Plus class on the Winnipeg-Churchill train
- 25% off Economy and Sleeper Plus class on the Ocean
- 15% off Economy class in the Québec City-Windsor corridor
- Get 8 travel credits for the price of 6 with the purchase of a Youth Pass
- Get 8 travel credits for the price of 6 with the purchase of a Leisure Pass
- Get 8 travel credits for the price of 6, and 16 credits for the price of 12 with the purchase of a Canada Pass
Discover our routes
The Great Western Way: Western Canada’s beauty is not a myth. Embark on the Canadian and travel through the unforgettable Prairies and the Rockies. Book a cabin with a private washroom and find out why they call it ‘the trip of a lifetime’.
The Adventure Routes: Discover Canada’s hidden gems and explore these little-known parts of the country. Witness extraordinary wilderness and breathtaking landscapes.
The Maritime way: Unearth the beauty and charm of Eastern Canada. Enjoy the uniqueness of the Maritimes around a delicious meal with carefully selected local products.
Ontario and Québec: Travel between the busy urban centres of the Corridor and enjoy a relaxing and productive trip with our free wi-fi, spacious seats and an On-Train Entertainment System.
Mark these travel dates on your calendar!
- Sleeper Plus class on the Canadian: between November 1, 2019 and April 14, 2020
- Business class: between December 19, 2019 and January 4, 2020 (round-trip required)
- Economy class on all regional trains: between October 17, 2019 and April 30, 2020
- Economy class on the Canadian: between November 1, 2019 and April 14, 2020
- Sleeper Plus class on the Winnipeg-Churchill train: between November 17, 2019 and January 19, 2020
- Economy and Sleeper Plus class on the Ocean: between October 17,2019 and January 19, 2020
- Economy class in the Québec City-Windsor corridor: between October 17, 2019 and December 15, 2019
Unforgettable memories are just a few clicks away so hurry because these offers only last a few days…
*Certain conditions may apply. For more details, visit our website.
About VIA Rail
As Canada’s national rail passenger service, VIA Rail (viarail.ca) and all its employees are mandated to provide safe, efficient and economical passenger transportation service, in both official languages of our country. VIA Rail operates intercity, regional and transcontinental trains linking over 400 communities across Canada, and about 180 more communities through intermodal partnerships, and safely transports nearly 4.8 million passengers annually. The Corporation has been awarded five Safety Awards and three Environment Awards by the Railway Association of Canada since 2007. Visit the “About VIA Rail” section at https://www.viarail.ca/en/about-via-rail.